Terms and Conditions
1. Miles are earned per rental and are issued upon return of the vehicle.
2. SUMA Air Europa customers will earn Miles as follows:
· Miles accrual for LEISURE bookings:
- Up to 3 days: 500 Miles
- Between 4 and 7 days: 750 Miles
- 8+ days: 1.250 Miles
· Miles accrual for CORPORATE bookings
- Up to 3 days: 350 Miles
- Between 4 and 7 days 500 Miles
- 8+ days 750 Miles
3. The customers need to present a valid SUMA Air Europa membership card in name of main driver at the Europcar station when picking-up your vehicle.
4. Miles may not be earned on certain contracts, tour operators, airline staff, trucks, award rentals, car replacement, long term rentals, chauffeur service and some specific negotiated rates.
5. Miles will be credited to the member’s SUMA Air Europa account approximately six to eight weeks after the transaction.
6. All regular rental and driving restrictions of the renting country apply, including geographical restrictions.
7. Europcar rates are inclusive of all mandatory charges, so there are no hidden extras. They include: tax, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (TW), airport charges and vehicle registration fee when applicable.
8. Rentals serviced by Europcar’s partners in USA and Canada are not eligible for earning Miles.
9. Retroactive Miles collection is only permitted within 6 months of the rental. If you haven't received your award Miles, please click here to claim missing Miles.