Delivery & Collection
Delivery & Collection service is open to clients upon request (Reservation Service Center)
Europcar offers you 30 minutes grace period after the 24 hours are up.
Additional charges to your basic rental rate may include :
- Additional Drivercharge: when there is more than one driver associated with a rental, the second, or subsequent, driver is referred to as the additional driver.
There may be a charge applied for each, or all, additional drivers.
- Young Driver surcharge
- Premium Location / Airport / Railway Service Charge: an additional charge which applies at certain central-city, airport or railway locations
- After Hours Service: if you pick up or return the car outside the normal opening hours. Please check at Reservation time.
- Refuelling service: possibility to purchase the refuelling service
Fuel Types / Fuel Option
Vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel and unless you purchase a full-tank option when you check-out you should return the vehicle with a full-tank.
Otherwise, Europcar will charge for missing fuel at the end of the rental. Europcar rates do not include fuel.
In some locations Europcar offers three options:
1) Return the car with the same level of fuel as when picked-up. No refuelling cost applies.
2) Return the car with less fuel than when picked-up and pay a refuelling service charge - higher rate than in service stations.
3) Purchase the refuelling service -option available at certain locations- for purchasing fuel at a competitive price. There is no credit given for fuel remaining in the tank at return time. This option must be selected at the time of the rental.
If you want to return the vehicle to different location from the one where you start your rental, just choose the corresponding locations when you “start a quickquote” on the first page of the Europcar web site. The system will automatically answer you if the route you have chosen is possible and the corresponding price including the one way charge, if any.
For the protection of your children, child safety restraint seats are available at most Europcar locations upon advance reservation. Choose the appropriate child safety seat for your child:
- Child Safety seat for babies (from 0 to 9 months)
- Child safety seat for infants (from 9 months to 2 years)
For your children's safety, remember these key tips:
Carefully review both the child restraint and vehicle instructions.
All children, 12 years old and younger, should always be buckled up in the back
Never place a child restraint in a seat with an active airbag.
Always get a tight fit-the restraint should not move more than one inch from side to side or front to back.
Make sure that the harness straps and clip are positioned and secured appropriately.
Set the example-always buckle up yourself
Ski racks, snow chains, and winter snow tyres are available on request wherever necessary.
Luggage racks are usually available on request.
Electronic Navigation Aids
In selected Europcar locations, a special fleet has been equipped with a navigation and information system to take you straight to your destination. When reserving your car, check for availability.